It’s not that I’ve had nothing to post about, it’s that there is too much to post about, and real life gets in the way of sitting down and composing my thoughts. Too much nasty shit is coming down the pike, and it sometimes gets overwhelming to to contemplate it all. For instance:
- In spite of the fact the even the Senate says that it thinks the VAT idea sucks balls, Obama intends to persevere in his pursuit of this “novel” idea for America.
- Iran claims that it’s nuclear weapons program will be operational by May. Simultaneously, Ahmadinejad is suggesting that half of Tehran’s population be removed to other parts of the country. Underground nuclear testing near an earthquake fault, anyone? Bueller?
- By 2016, nearly 4 Million Americans will be required to pay Obama’s fine for refusing to purchase health insurance. Fortunately, government-mandated health insurance is against my religious beliefs, so I’ll be exempt. ;-P
- Apparently, if you’re not a socialist, you’re a racist. I didn’t get that memo…did you? Also, according to the CEO of ACORN, the Tea Party is a “bowel movement.” Bertha Lewis told a group called the “Young Democratic Socialists” that “This is not rhetoric or hyperbole — this is real,” Lewis said. “This rise of this Tea Party so-called movement — bowel movement in my estimation — and this blatant uncovering and ripping off the mask of racism.” She also said that we are plotting their doom. Which we are. Meanwhile, stay classy, Bertha.
- Goldman Sachs bought the rope that Obama is attempting to hang them with. Even as we blog, they still think all those donations to Teh One are going to save their hides. Heh. Fat chance…Gov’t Sachs is going to be the excuse to nationalize Wall Street. Obama isn’t going to return any of their donations, either. Neither is Harry Reid. As my mother used to say, “when you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.” Suckers.
- Commie Comedy Central censors South Park, due to Muslim threats. “First Amendment? Never heard of it.”
- Cap and Tax could end up costing $3,100 per year per family, according to John Boehner. Certainly, if that is the estimation, the actual amount will be much higher. Good times.
- Obama celebrated Earth Day by burning 9,000 gallons of jet fuel. Al Gore would be proud.
- Laughing gas will make you more buff. No shit. This advertisement says so!
Honestly, it just goes on and on and on and on. No time for a breather. We are swimming hard just to keep our heads above water, and it would be nice to see the tide turn in our favor.
But enough about what’s bothering me. Let’s talk about you. What’s going on with y’all right now?